I have a driving headache right now and it's making my eyes water. ouch.
last night I lost my phone in the recesses of the squishy black leather that is our couch. the cushions don't pull out or anything so currently I am just telling people I can't find it.
having only one day off per week is hard. I have so much stuff outside work that needs to get done... one day isn't enough to do it all AND rest.
I bought some flowers from the grocery store last week and they are in full bloom right now. my mommy gave me her love of irises :)
I finally found my camera after a long period of it being "lost" inside my bag. pretty much I was convinced that someone stole it, but in actuality I had been carrying it with me every single day and didn't know it. as soon as I get the time, I will upload some good pics and video from the past couple of weeks (camping, Jesa's wedding, Molly, etc.)
time to go shower and then figure out what's for dinner. I made an awesome London Broil last night- marinated it in Italian dressing, pepper, garlic salt, and worchestshire (sp?) sauce, yummo. tonight I am less ambitious :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what in the world is a london broil? it sounds super impressive!
ReplyDelete