Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LASAGNA

my mom reminded me tonight that I haven't seen her since Christmas... I was home in early March but my mom was in Chicago so I only visited with my dad. weird. sometimes growing up can suck- when I was younger, the longest I went without seeing my mom was one or two nights.

but here I am now, sitting on my parents' couch watching Seinfeld and having a beer with my dad. Mom made incredible lasagna for dinner and we took a long walk with the dogs.. tomorrow we'll hike and maybe play raquetball. I love days off, and I love being home. my goal is to come home once a month from now on. it just feels right.

and my parents are hilarious! my mom is ragging on my dad for "sneaking" ice cream. he will go have a yogurt before bed and then come back with another full yogurt container.. little did she know that he was actually filling the empty container up with ice cream! so funny. I love my parents.

love, love, love. as long as we're on that note, I love the mountains and Estes Park. and Colorado. I live in the best place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment