Thursday, March 19, 2009

Momma told you so

Molly just never ceases to make me laugh- she is the most ridiculous dog in the world and yesterday I almost crashed the car, I was cracking up so badly.

I picked Ry up from work and brought Molls for the ride. Ry always finds stuff that people leave in the rental cars and usually it's annoying little trinkets that he leaves around the house and then I yell at him.. but sometimes it's something fun that we could use (e.g. the car phone charger that fit my cell!). yesterday he found a simple tennis ball- great because Molly tends to lose hers or chew them up in a matter of minutes. he gave it to her while we were driving home, and since the back windows were down, I kept saying, "you better watch out, I know she'll stick her head out the window and drop it." she looked at me like she understood.. and then wagged her little tail and nevertheless stuck her head out the window. We were about five min into the drive when I looked in the side view mirror at the perfect moment- the ball slipped out of Molly's mouth and bounced down the middle of the road. I heard it hit the ground and then it was gone. Molly could not even believe that happened, and she wouldn't stop staring back at the place where she dropped it. we turned the corner, and she was still riding backwards with her head out the window, in disbelief that her new prize was gone. I about died laughing and so did Ryan.. then he scratched her ears and said, "well, Mom told you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment