I don't know what it is about weddings that gets me, but I LOVE them. I love reading blogs about planning them, seeing pictures from them, hearing about different color themes and guest favors and ceremony programs and special photographers... AH! it's so funny because everyone thinks I'm going to get married soon (and rightfully so, I am constantly talking about cool weddings), but in actuality I don't plan on getting married for at least another five to six years. I am waaaay too young and immature at this point.. but that doesn't mean that I can't still love weddings and think about my own!
my latest favorite idea is the idea of a "secret session." I found this girl's blog... she just got married and on the day of her bridal portraits, she actually did a secret session with the photographer where she took pics in lingerie and certain wedding accessories (veil, shoes, etc). they are SO tasteful, not at all trashy, and the photographer put them in a little black book as a gift for her now-husband. how cool is that?! I saw a few example photos and they're just beautiful. they look very artsy and classy, and I could just see the book being the coolest thing to look back on after a few (or many!) years of marriage.
links later today that'll show some examples... I'm off to deliver homemade birthday cupcakes to a girl at work. then lots of to-dos.. I made a two page list of them last night!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment