Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PICS

finally, I have uploaded some pictures from the past month. the first set is our last camping trip of the summer:

Paul and Kevin started us on the dance party

Kevin kept the dancing going when everyone else was content to chat

this is when the Michael Jackson phase occurred... epic.

I love this one of Ry and his uncle
then Kev and I had our bonding moment..

chopping some wood the next day.. I was SORE after that

look really closely and you can see that Molly sat a bit too close to the fire and singed her whiskers, haha!
coming soon- pics from Jesa's wedding. I blew a tire yesterday while running errands and I'm now on my way to see if it can be fixed by Friday. and why yes, I am going to a shop called "Rimz To Go." I'm super excited ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment