ahh, I love this city! work sent me here for a few days to take some training classes and I am already making the most of it! my momma and I met in Cherry Creek this morning to do some "business attire" shopping :) I have a few things but really needed to get a few more quality basics. we shopped til we dropped! I found some great charcoal gray pants, a classic black blazer, a super cute tan blazer (from Urban Outfitters!), and a simple black button down. I would love a few more button downs--they are my favorite and I have a bunch already--and I need some good shoes, but overall we did good :) we also went out the lunch and grabbed some coffee... it was great, as always, to see my momma and I can't wait for next week. we are having an early family Thanksgiving and I can't wait to go home!
I came to my hotel after shopping and got all checked in, watched some of the Giants/Chargers game, and ironed my clothes for tomorrow. then I headed to Patty's aunt's house and we had a mini girls night over there. her aunt Poppy was amazing and got us some Chinese food from Little Ollie's... YUM. we drank a little wine and talked and watched tv... very relaxing and SO good to see her. we are planning on having date nights for the rest of my time in Denver :)
now I'm back at the hotel and all ready for bed. it's early but I am looking forward to snuggling in and being ready to go for tomorrow! I'm kind of nervous to meet all the people but it should be good... it's all going to pay off later, I just have to remember that. (ps I have the Cowboys game on and Tony Romo will never be unattractive!)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment