Tuesday, November 3, 2009

obsessed.

so, we all know that I am obsessed with weddings. I love them and everything about them--especially the planning! I was reading a newlywed's blog and found this company, Still Motion, which is actually just a team of wedding videographers. I've always thought I would just want a photographer at my wedding (that is going to be my number one expense, trust), but after seeing what a videographer can go... good Lord! these are AMAZING videos and I highly recommend checking them out when you have a few minutes. weddings have turned into these huge events, and some people may be cynical about the amount of money/time/effort spent on them, but after watching these videos, I dare you not to get emotional. I think you could have the most simple, elegant wedding celebration and have this kind of video to watch during bad times and stressful times and good times... it would remind you of why you made the vows. love it.

www.stillmotionblog.com

1 comment:

  1. Love Still Motion! Videography/photography is very important to us as well!

    ReplyDelete