training will take the life out of you! I am already ready for bed and it's 8pm... ridic. I just got back from Patty's aunt's house- their golden retriever Lizzie had her puppies today! oh, my goodness, they were SO cute. small and squeaky and rollie pollie ollie :) it was cool to see what they were like immediately after birth (seriously, one had been born minutes before I got there) and I can't wait to come back in a couple weeks to see how they've grown. Patts' aunt and uncle were like proud lil parents... adorable. I love puppies!!
tomorrow is the last day of training and then I head back to the Springs. I am ready to get back to my own puppy, miss Molly, and back to my own bed. I am also super excited to finalize everything for school and to throw myself back into work... lots of good things ahead. next week we have early Thanksgiving at my parents' house and I can't wait for that either!
nighty night ;)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment