Thursday, November 5, 2009

guess who I met (and flirted with!) today?

Desmond Howard! yep, Heisman Trophy winner, Superbowl MVP, former player for the Raiders/Jags/Lions/Redskins/Packers (ugh.)... All of the guys from ESPN's College Gameday came in for the Army versus Air Force game on Saturday, and they all rented cars from me this morning. The other commentators--Kirk Herbstreit, Chris Fowler--were super chill and Desmond was preeeetty hot :) all the boys at work were SO excited he was coming. when he first came to the counter, it was my boss, the girl I'm training, and myself. like everyone who comes to the counter, we ask for their last name on the reservation and then their driver's license. when he said his last name was Howard, it was silent for about 30 seconds! finally I just spoke up and said, "so... you're here for the big game, huh?" and he was like, "that's right!" then I let the beans spill about how we've been watching for him all day :)

woohoo for football!

go baby go!

No comments:

Post a Comment