Monday, February 9, 2009

celebs are crazy


can anyone believe this about Chris Brown?? what a crazy. apparently he beat Rihanna and then threatened to kill her. umm. firstly, I have a mad hatred for men who beat their girlfriends/wives/whatever. it is the most cowardly and disgusting thing a person can do- domestic violence is a button for me, I get super emotional and upset about it. secondly, if you are a freakin' world icon, you should NOT be pulling shit like this. duh- you're going to get caught and people are going to hate you and there goes pretty much your entire life. your career is down the toilet and all your money will be spent on a lawyer who will try to save your ass from being gang raped in prison. but serves you right for hitting your girlfriend!
so yeah, word on the street is that he's looking at nine years. suck on that, bitch. and I guess there was no weapon used, so basically he used his fists to beat the crap out of Rihanna. what a man.
(pics and news from, where else, but here)
ps- I did hear today on the radio that Rihanna is a huge bitch. some morning show lady said that every time she'd ever been close to Rihanna (sometimes even meeting her), Rihanna has been a major diva. doesn't mean she deserves to be assaulted and I'm fairly certain Chris Brown didn't punch her because she has an attitude problem... aaand I can't say that I wouldn't be a queen if I became famous. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment