Saturday, February 7, 2009

domination

I am about to write my final paper for this block... not necessarily a noteworthy event, but since I am usually the person to wait until the last possible second to complete assignments, I'm pretty damn proud. the paper isn't due until Wed at noon- and may I mention that it's Sat at 2:15??!

yesterday I took Molly for a hike since it was gorrrgeous outside. I happened to drop my cell phone approx halfway into the hike and didn't realize it until I was literally unlocking my car doors. damnit. so Molls and I did the whole trek again, and when we were walking through this big field, I realized I might not ever see my phone again. I had been telling Molly the whole time "find Momma's phone!" and when we got to this field, she took off to the very middle and started sniffing around like crazy. I ran out to where she was, and there was my phone!

in honor of my savior (because we all know I can't last an hour without my cell)-

No comments:

Post a Comment