I feel like I'm in Chicago again! the wind nearly blew me away on the way to class. (ps- I give a presentation in class today, you would think I'd be reviewing my notes... nope.) poor Ry has to work outside and he's working the day shift today- screw that! he's going to come home with windburn.
Molly's newest thing is playing fetch with rocks. she will bring in dozens of rocks from the backyard and hide them all over the house. then, when she loses her Kong or her ball or her bone, she'll dig out one of these rocks and drop it on the floor (you can imagine what that has done to our damage deposit...). the best part is that she can't pick it up normally- she has to go in from an angle, which means she lays the side of her head flat on the ground and feels around with her teeth/tongue for the rock. hilarious.
Ry and I played Scrabble last night. it was my first time and I officially suck. the first game I made Ry call a "practice match" and the second, I ended up cheating so he refused to play with me anymore. I continued to play by myself... and realized after five min that it wasn't very fun.
ps- my professor brought fruit salad for breakfast for us today, yessss.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment