Monday, February 2, 2009

nyquil

... was my weekend date. I've done little else but sleep, watch S&TC the movie (whyyy can't I have better clothes?), and be pissed at the Steelers. oh, and study of course (but the exam today still kicked my butt). being sick makes me slow down. good but bad. I missed Winter Ball--though I heard it was lame. I did see My Bloody Valentine in 3-D. umm. first off it was kind of cool because it really does look like stuff is coming at you but about 20 min in, I got motion sickness (and scared, I hate horror movies) and spent the rest of the film sleeping on Ry's shoulder.

the ladies at work have surrounded me with hand sanitizer. I feel like my mother with Kleenex up my sleeve.

more later when I can breathe without making wheezing sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment