Tuesday, January 27, 2009

give me money

new obsession.. soo not good for my procrastination/bank account. I just went and hid my debit card so I can't even begin to indulge. I went to my favorite store the other day--called Barracuda Bazaar in Old Colo City (yes, we do happen to call that the OCC). found a zillion things I want and today Ry surprised me at work with lunch (mm, Quiznos) and one of the tops I was checking out. it's a knee length, short sleeved cable knit sweater with gma-sized buttons... should be good with leggins and some slouchy brown boots.

I miss my fashion-interested (I won't really say obsessed) days. I've had some spurts of style here and there but most default to white Hanes t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, mocs. yikes. even my mom commented on my wardrobe this weekend. she asked why I was always wearing those ratty white things. HA! then I told her she looked like a fly fisherwoman in her boots :) love her.

but for serious, I need to amp up my closet. ps- I live such a weird dynamic of a life. I want to go into the field of Economic Development and yet here I am talking about all of the clothes I want to buy. but I won't lie- when I went to Senegal, I found that the African sense of style and fashion is badass.

THESE PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment