Wednesday, January 21, 2009

list style

- my newest cocktail: cranberry juice and lime vodka. flavored vodka usually makes me cringe but I stumbled upon this creation a while back and now it's my go-to drink of choice. mmm.

- I have some days when I love my school and some when I hate it more than anything in the world. today (and this week, mostly) has been one of the lovey times. the weather here is gorgeous, the Econ dept makes my life easier, and when I get stuff done and taken care of, I feel good. being busy and productive is a good thing.

- today in class we watched Grapes of Wrath after about an hour, hour and a half of discussion. my prof had to leave at 12:15 (class normally ends at 12 but we went way over today) and literally the minute she walked out the door, three people packed up and booked it. haa.

- Molly went on a long walk yesterday, and then I took her for a bath at Wag N Wash. what a cool place- you pay $13 and get all your supplies for a doggy shower: shampoo, "cream rinse" (haha), exfoliating brushes (hahaha), towels, apron, etc. Molls did great with the washing part, she just plopped down in the bin and did her best to look wet and cute. but when it came to the blow dry, she about fainted. they give you a drying station with a blow drying hose and towels and everything, and once I turned that air on, she look petrified. I couldn't help but laugh because she thought this hose was going to blow her away. silly puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment