I've tried my hand at blogs but I always seem to get distracted after a few months.. I can't say this one will be different but I was sitting up front at work and hey, here's what I made :) my goal for this blog is to not have a diary sort of deal, but mostly tell stories about the weird twist my life seems to have taken during the past couple of months.
in any event, here I am, starting this as a senior at Colorado College, living in Colorado Springs, figuring out what's coming next in my life. right now I have to say my future past August is a blank slate. that's good and bad... mostly scary. it's also exciting- I have no clue what will happen and I love surprises. I suck at keeping secrets and not peeking at Christmas presents, but I love to be surprised. and this is one thing I can't just peek at. I have to wait and see what will happen.
so yup, here I am. majoring in Economics and Business, working in Human Resources, living with my boyfriend of almost five months and my puppy of almost a year, trying to figure out what kind of girl I'm going to be :) right now I'm just barely hanging on to the tail of life.. it's gotten to be crazy so I'm following it wherever it takes me. stay tuned for updates!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment