I said a couple of days ago that I would post my list of "to-dos" if I ever won the lottery. due to boredom at work and lack of other noteworthy items to write about, here it is:
(disclaimer: my lottery winnings would have to be in the tens of millions for all of my wishes to occur)
(also, this is in order of what I would do first, second, etc)
1. pay my parents back for my college costs... aka about $200k.
2. sock a good chunk away in savings accounts, investments, venture capital firms, etc.
3. buy cars! a jeep wrangler and audi tt for me, a little sports car for my momma, an old refurbished car for my daddy, whatever my brother wanted, a cadi for ry.
4. pay off various people's credit card debts. names not to be disclosed!
5. pay off my parents house completely.
6. SHOPPING SPREE!
7. personal trainer and chef. mm.
8. pay out the lease on my at-school house and start looking for a badass apartment in downtown Denver.
9. put some away for an amaaaazing wedding.
10. vacation! go to Alaska, New Zealand, back to Africa, back to Europe... take a couple of months and travel.
11. give a lot lot lot to humane societies all over the country. (I'd probably do this one after number five)
of course there are a million other things I'd love to do but first I need those winning numbers. or I guess I could just marry some old rich guy :) either way, it would be nice!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment