Wednesday, February 18, 2009

summertiiiime, and the living's easy

I am so ready for summer. the thought of grilling burgers outside, drinking a beer after work on the porch, strawberries on sale at the grocery store... ah I want that right now. the sun has been shining a lot here in CO this winter but I'm greedy- I want warmth and flowers and summer in the mountains. I'm ready to go camping on weekends and hikes before school without freezing my ass off. I want everyone to leave campus and I'll feel again like I own it, it's my school, no one else gets to see how amazing it is in June and July. I want windows open and fresh air and sunroof never being closed and FLIP FLOPS! I busted out my fav pairs of shorts yesterday and the day before... I was being slightly optimistic because it was about 50-some degrees out but still. I want summer!

also- I happened to stumble upon The Bachelor the other night. I put the TV on while I'm studying although there's no point, I'm always listening to my iPod anyway, but I like to have something going on. The Bachelor was on and I could not even believe the steamy little hot tub scene they had- yowza! what about all those kiddos who might have been watching ABC at the same time? dang. and I can't decide who I would want to win if I had been following the show. I read some spoilers today at work (seriously, when I sit up front I do very little else but stalk celeb gossip sites) and apparently the finale and "after rose ceremonies," yes there will be more than one, are ridic. oh reality TV.

ps! happy birthday to Molly, she's one year old today! Ry splurged using his tax refund money and got her a huge fluffy pillow bed. I say it was more of a gift to himself because now she doesn't take up his half of the bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment