"Today, my boyfriend of four months broke up with me via text message. He spelled my name wrong. FML"
cool things that have happened to me recently-
the fence broke in the backyard and I happened to let both dogs out without knowing this tidbit... Molly took her chance at freedom.
I chickened out on taking a class because the prof is severely discussion-driven and that was def not for me.
I made big plans to start cutting the carbs on Monday and I proceeded to eat a chocolate doughnut for lunch.
my new favorite song is by the Kottonmouth Kings. that is almost too ridiculous to even post.
I dream about Africa every night.
oh, and new class has an insane amount of work- exams every Friday, papers due every Wed, problem sets every other day, massive final paper/presentation with a group (when will professors ever learn that group projects are horrible???). FML
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment